Tuesday, August 21, 2018

About me


Hi, my name is Kong Chen a freshman at Penn State Abington. I have 3 older
sisters, 2 that also went to Abington. I’m an introvert, so usually, I'm quiet and shy around people. But around friends that I'm close with, I'm very open. I’m not a morning person, getting up early has always been a struggle for me while I have no problem sleeping very late at night. I have gotten used to this because I used to work at an ice cream store that closes at 2am. This summer I have been mostly working at Kung Fu Tea, a bubble tea store. Although I like my co-worker, but I feel like I have a difficult time connecting with them because of the age difference and I’m new to the place. I also went to Dorney Park and Speed Raceway, both I had an embarrassing and fun time. For Dorney Park, it was because I’m afraid of height. So when my friend and I went on the rides I had the biggest reaction. For Speed Raceway was because I had a hard time controlling the speed of the Go-kart, so I used the break a lot. I ended up with the last place among my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment